COVID RULES FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND SKATERS
*PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION as Covid policies could change.
- we need you to provide us with the "normal guardian" who will be onsite with your skater. We have to provide the arena with our predicted attendance list to start the season.
- ALL people entering the arena - skaters, guardians and coaches - must complete the attached Covid screening document provided to us by the municipality. If you know there is a chance that one or twice a year Sarah will pick Molly up then please also have Sarah fill this form out. If Sarah arrives to pick Molly up and hasn't filled out the form then she will not be admitted to the facility.
- Review the attached rules for the Municipality. Those refusing to complete forms will not be allowed on the premises. When outside the building and inside physical distancing is MANDATORY. We as a club are responsible to enforce this.
- PLEASE share this with your skater.
This is what it will look like when you arrive at the rink.
- wait in your vehicle or outside the arena until 10 minutes prior to skating time. Physical distancing must be abided by. Skaters need to be dressed for the ice as changing within the facility is NOT PERMITTED.
- 10 minutes prior to skating time the arena staff will unlock the facility doors. A member of the executive or a coach will be the FIRST person to enter the building.
- while maintaining physical distancing each skater and guardian MUST sign off on the Covid screening document for Skate Canada and also sign the attendance list for the Municipality. If one skater/guardian combo is at the table completing paperwork then we will plan to have the next between the doors and the next outside
- hand sanitization and mask wearing is required by the Municipality for entrance
- we DO NOT have access to changing rooms. Skaters will need to bring their skates to and from the arena for each session.
- spots will be clearly marked in the lobby as to where skaters can sit to tie their skates.
- masks remain on the skaters until they are on the ice. Once a skater is on the ice they can remove their mask.
- at the end of the skating session skaters must vacate the facility within 15 minutes.
Meaford Skating Club Covid Questionnaire
Helpful Covid Information
Other Covid Information